Spring is here, believe it or not. You may be constantly sneezing because of allergies or freezing because it’s Idaho. So if you’re wanting to freshen up for spring check out some makeup inspirations.
Spring is the one season when it’s not quite on trend for super bright colors but the smoky eye is fading away for the year, if you follow these trends of course. You don’t have to, because trends aren’t for everyone. Spring is a time to try new makeup and maybe even shorten your routine and do a lighter look.
1. These looks incorporate warmer tones of peach and cooler tones in a light blue. There’s a little something for everyone.
2. If you’re looking for higher coverage, this is a great option.
3. Spring colors are always good for a more glam look.
4. Double eyeliner can be intimidating. But this tutorial can walk you through how to rock the look.
5. Your skin will thank you for throwing a hydrated look on in exchange for how dried out winter made your skin.