What are you willing to do for a diamond? How about diving into a massive cake searching with other contestants to discover a $2,700 cushion-cut diamond provided by Jensen Jewelers of Idaho Falls and Rexburg? The Star 98 Diamond Dive is the easiest way to get a brand new diamond! We’re qualifying 40 faithful Star 98 listeners to compete for the prize. Be caller nine at 208-535-0098 weekdays when you hear the cue to call. Then join us at Grand Teton Mall May 5th at 2 p.m. and dive into a 6-foot-tall, 800 lb cake from Sugar Shell. The first to find the diamond wins!
We will also be giving away thousands in additional prizes hidden inside the cake! You could win additional prizes from Treasure’s Bridal, the Black Swan & Destinations Inn, and more!!
Additional prizes from:
Treasure’s Bridal – $200 Gift Certificate, $300 Gift Certificate, Tux Rental Gift Certificate
Black Swan & Destinations Inn – Overnight Stay
Signature Party Rental – $500 Gift Certificate
A & B Productions – $400 Gift Certificate
Sears – Diamond pendant & Earrings
JC Penny – Liz Claiborne Gift Trio $213 value
Green Tea – (2 prizes) $140/each
Dillard’s – (2 prizes) $300/each
Bohme – (5) $50 gift cards
Pro Image – (2) $25 gift cards
Tradehome Shoes – (4) $25 gift cards
Old Navy – (2) $50 gift cards
Justice – gift card
Hope Ave. – $25 gift card
Garcia’s – (2) $25 gift cards
Noodles & Co. – (7) gift cards
Master Cuts – Perfect Package (consultation, shampoo, haircut, and style)
GNC – Protein Powder
Maurice’s – (1) gift bag valued at $35 that includes (1) $20 gift card (1) $15 necklace and (1) perfume sample (1) gift bag valued at $35
Sun Tan City – (48) $25 gift card
Torrid – Gift Basket (bling flip-flops, Torrid fragrance, Torrid Nail Polish, a bath bomb, Hershey kisses, Torrid note book, and a $25 Torrid gift card)
Apple Fitness – (30) zumba 1-time passes & (4) 30 day zumba passes
Barnes & Noble – (2) gifts from the toy department values at $10 each.
Diamond Dive 2017
Diamond Dive 2016
Diamond Dive 2015
STAR 98 Diamond Dive
PRIZE: Unset diamond worth approximately $2,700 provided by Jensen Jewelers of Idaho Falls and Rexburg.
ADDITIONAL PRIZES: To Be Announced!
1. How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period April 9-May 5, 2018
B. Listeners can qualify by listening to Star 98 weekdays. Star 98 will play a cue-to-call, asking listeners to call 208-535-0098.
C. Caller nine will be qualified to attend the Diamond Dive Grand Prize Event at 2 pm, May 5, 2018 inside Grand Teton Mall at 2300 East 17th Street. Contest will be held near the Macy’s entrance into The Mall corridor.
D. There will be a total of 40 qualifiers during the contest period.
E. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
F. All qualified contestants must check in and register for the event prior to 1:00 pm to be eligible to participate. Only qualified contestants may participate in the Grand Prize Event. Must be present to win, no stand-ins or substitutions will be permitted. Time of the final giveaway event is subject to change. Each qualifier present must check in with the station representatives to be eligible to participate in the Grand Prize Event.
2. Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests are open to Star 98 listeners who are 18-years-old or older and who legally reside in the state of Idaho. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this contest or to win a prize
B. Only one qualifier per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
3. Contest participants agree Star 98, Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
4. Star 98 will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
5. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants registered prior to Grand Prize.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
8. Prize will be awarded in the form of an unset diamond approximate value $2,700 from Jensen Jewelers and awarded during the Grand Prize Event.
9. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
11. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Star 98, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Star 98.
12. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry the station discovers to be false.
13. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
14. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
15. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
16. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
17. Station is not responsible for internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.