The Star 98 Diamond Dive is back! Here’s your chance to be one of the 40 Star 98 listeners that could win a half karate princess cut diamond worth $2500 from Jensen Jewelers in Idaho Falls and Rexburg as well as a 3-night stay for two in Southern California with airfare and hotel from Columbus Travel! Plus additional prizes up for grabs from Teton Adventures RV, Christi Shay Photography, Snake River Aesthetics and MediSpa, Symbolize It, Garcias, Sarah Marie Photography, Office Depot , Belle Medical, Ron Sayer, Ron’s Tire, Salon H Davis ,DJ Jason Jaynes, Broulim’s Fresh Foods, and more!
How to you win all these amazing prizes? Well, you’re going to have to get a little messy! We’ve hidden all the prizes inside a giant cake from Sugar Shell. All 40 qualifiers will jump into the cake at once and search for rings. Each ring has a prize attached. Only one ring has the grand prize attached!
The 6th Annual Diamond Dive will take place at the Grand Teton Mall in Idaho Falls on LEAP DAY! February 29th in conjunction with the Bridal Parade that’s happening on Friday and Saturday!
Want to jump in on all the action? Listen weekdays for the Diamond Dive cue-to-call at 3pm! Be the 9th caller at 208-535-0098 when you hear it to qualify! We’ll get 30 qualifiers on-air and we’ll get another 10 qualifiers from a drawing box at Jensen Jewelers at the Grand Teton Mall center court!!
STAR 98 Diamond Dive
PRIZE(s): Unset half karat princess cut diamond provided by Jensen Jewelers of Idaho Falls and Rexburg ($2500), a 3-night stay for two in Southern California with airfare and hotel from Columbus Travel ($1500), Office Depot – set of three 12×12 wrapped canvas prints ($100), Belle Medical – gift certificate ($250), Sarah Marie Photography – bridal session ($200), Sarah Marie Photography – engagement session ($200), Symbolize It Glass Printing – glass picture print ($50), Belle Medical – massage ($60), Garcias – dinner for two ($100), Ron Sayer – oil change ($90), Ron’s Tire – gift certificate (3 x $25 – $75), Salon H Davis – bridal lash set ($150), DJ Jason Jaynes – wedding DJ package ($600), and more…
ADDITIONAL PRIZES: To Be Announced
- How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period February 10, 2020 – February 29, 2020
B. 30 listeners can qualify by listening to Star 98 weekdays at 3pm for the cue-to-call, asking listeners to call 208-535-0098.
C. The 9th caller will be qualified to attend the Diamond Dive Grand Prize Event at 1pm, February 29, 2020 at the Grand Teton Mall in Idaho Falls
D. An additional 10 qualifiers will be chosen at random from a drawing at Jensen Jewelers prior to the event.
E. There will be a total of 40 qualifiers during the contest period.
F. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
G. All on-air qualified contestants must check in and register for the event at 12:00pm to be eligible to participate. Only qualified contestants may participate in the Grand Prize Event. Must be present to win, no stand-ins or substitutions will be permitted. Time of the final giveaway event is subject to change. Each qualifier present must check in with the station representatives to be eligible to participate in the Grand Prize Event.
- Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests are open to Star 98 listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the state of Idaho. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this contest or to win a prize
B. Only one qualifier per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
- Contest participants agree Star 98, Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- Star 98 will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants registered prior to Grand Prize.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded as outlined in section 1 of these official rules.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Star 98, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Star 98.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry the station discovers to be false.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.