Star 98 wants to pay you for listening to the radio. And forget about minimum wage, we’re paying you $50/hour to listen with the Star 98 Part-Time Payoff! Want to get on the payroll? Apply for the job here. Then listen for us to call out your name on the radio around 7:40 and 8:40 am and 3:40, 4:40 and 5:40 pm. Monday through Friday starting May 16. Call us back at 208-535-0098 within 10 minutes to accept the job and get on the payroll. You get paid $50/hour until someone else takes the job from you! Ready to get paid to listen to the radio? Apply for the job now!
STAR 98 Part-Time Payoff
PRIZE: $50 per hour for each contestant
- How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period May 16 – June 2, 2017
B. Listeners can qualify by signing up at star98radio.com. Star 98 will call a name from all qualified entrants that are drawn at random at around 7:40 and 8:40 am then 3:40, 4:40 and 5:40 pm weekdays. Qualified applicants will have ten minutes to call 208-535-0098 to clock in and earn $50! When a new applicant is announced the following hour, they will have 10 minutes to call in to win. The previous winner is now off the payroll and the new applicant becomes the current part time winner!
C. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
- Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests are open to Star 98 listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest or to win a prize
B. Only one qualifier per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
3. Contest participants agree that Star 98 and Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
4. Star 98 will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
5. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants.
7. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
9. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Star 98, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Star 98.
10. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
11. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
12.. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
13. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
14. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
15. Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, phone or computer difficulty or other technical issues.